Enter the #SUinNYC Winter Selfie Contest!
Nov 25, 2014
Did you know that the creator of the hit song “Selfie” is an SU alum? Let’s take some SU selfies in NYC! December 1- December 31, 2013
Do you get excited when you see somebody walking down the NYC streets in their Syracuse gear? Next time you are rocking your SU winter hat or any type of SU winter gear, take a selfie. Let’s show some Orange pride this winter in the New York City Metro-Area.
To enter, update your contact info via https://securealumni.syr.edu/ and then submit your photos via Twitter, Instagram or e-mail.
- Use the hashtag #SUinNYC on Twitter and Instagram
- Mention @SUinNYC on Twitter or Instagram
- E-mail email@example.com
Who Can Participate?
The contest is open to all current students, alumni and fans of SU! As long as you love Syracuse and your photo is a winter selfie in ‘Cuse gear in the New York City Metro-area, we want to see your submissions!
What Could You Win?
We will take the submitted photos and choose winners to receive SU related prizes. We will also feature the winning images on our social networking sites.
- Submit as many photos as you wish; one photo equals one entry.
- If your social media accounts are private, we will not be able to see the photo you submitted; therefore it does not count as an entry.
- We will accept submissions until 11:59pm on December 31st.
- All photos must be the original work of the entrants and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- SUinNYC may display all of the images submitted on any of our various social network sites.
- Lubin House reserves the right to remove fan photos from the Facebook page and contest consideration if the content of the photos do not promote Syracuse University's core values.
If you have questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org